English | Français
At Alsco, we know a few things about being first.
As the first company to introduce linen and uniform rental services to the world in 1889, Alsco not only pioneered an industry, we created industry standards. Alsco also invented the continuous towel dispenser, pioneered the use of garment lockers, and continues to lead in the laundering and delivery of ready-to-wear uniforms for virtually every type of application imaginable.
After 125 years' experience, one thing is clear: You must know your customers and know how to deliver individualized attention and service from the first visit on. And that’s our guarantee. Freshly laundered, pressed, and on time – every single time.
A History of Excellence
From our first door-to-door delivery by horse-drawn cart in Lincoln, Nebraska, to the sophisticated precision technology required for today's medical garments, Alsco has over a century of business experience behind us. With more than 16,000 employees and over 150 branches worldwide, we are responsible for shaping the linen and uniform rental industry.
- Rental, leasing, and laundry services for linens and uniforms
- Washroom and hygiene products
- Direct-purchase options for a variety of garments and linens
- Online account management
Green runs much deeper than the color of our logo—it’s a reflection of the way we do business
By choosing Alsco as your solution for linens, uniforms, and washroom supplies, you are also choosing to help make the world greener. Reducing our ecological footprint and offering sustainable choices are core components of Alsco’s business values. From always improving and innovating our own laundry processes and business practices to selecting eco-friendly suppliers and products, Alsco is making the world greener.
What We’re Doing
- Improving our water re-use systems to use up to 50% less water and 30% less chemicals
- Decreasing energy use by 63% in our newest facilities when compared to non-commercial laundering
- Participating in the EPA’s Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative to eliminate nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs), which can be harmful to the environment
- Creating delivery routes based on the lowest levels of gas consumption and emissions
- Choosing sustainable vendor partners—the manufacturer of the paper we supply to our customers was recently ranked the 2nd Greenest Company in the World
- Offering 100% PVC-free mats and facility products that carry the appropriate certifications from Design for the Environment, Enviro Kleen, Green Seal, Eco Logo, and the National Floor Safety Institute
Looking for a great place to work? Find out about the advantages of being an Alsco employee. >>Go
Getting started with Alsco is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Find your nearest branch.
- Contact your local Alsco representative.
- Schedule a free consultation.
Find a Branch
Contact a branch near you to learn more about Alsco products and services (U.S. and Canada).
Did you know...