English | Français
At Alsco, we know a few things about being first.
As the first company to introduce commercial textile services to the world in 1889, Alsco not only pioneered the concept, we created the industry standards. A short list of our other firsts include: Inventing the continuous towel dispenser, pioneering the use of garment lockers, and being a leader in the laundering and delivery of ready-to-wear uniforms for virtually every type of application imaginable.
After over 120 years' experience, one thing is clear: to remain first, you must know your customers and know how to deliver individualized attention and service from the first visit on. And that’s our guarantee. Freshly laundered, pressed, and on time – every single time.
A History of Excellence
From our first door-to-door delivery by horse-drawn cart in Lincoln, Nebraska to the precision technology required for today's medical garments, Alsco has over a century of business experience behind us. With more than 16,000 employees and over 140 branches worldwide, we are responsible for shaping the textile services industry.
- Rental, leasing, and laundry services for linens and uniforms
- Washroom and hygiene products
- Direct-purchase options for a variety of garments and linens
- Online account management
For us, being green runs much deeper than the color of our logo.
By choosing Alsco as your solution for linens and uniforms, you become greener too. With many consumers selecting companies based on the ecological footprint they leave behind, the more green you are, the more green you will find in the form of dollars added to your bottom line. How?
- Our state-of-the-art water re-use systems use up to 50% less water and 30% less chemical products.
- Our participation in the EPA's Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative means that we are eliminating nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs), a cleaning agent that can be harmful to the environment.
- Our energy-efficient plants use far less energy than home laundering in smaller machines.
- Our textiles don't create waste, like disposables. Because they can be reused over and over, our high-quality products are naturally easier on landfills.
For All Fresh℠ Hygiene and Well-Being Services:
- Our paper supplier meets the strictest third-party certification standards and was recently ranked the 2nd Greenest Company in the World.
- Our mats are 100% PVC-free.
- Our mops are made with post-consumer recycled content.
Looking for a great place to work? Find out about the advantages of being an Alsco employee. >>Go
Getting started with Alsco is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Find your nearest branch.
- Contact your local Alsco representative.
- Schedule a free consultation.
Find a Branch
Contact a branch near you to learn more about Alsco products and services (U.S. and Canada).
Did you know...